Thursday, February 24, 2011

In the snap of a button

Last week I bought a pair of jeans from Old Navy, on clearance, for only $12.00. I absolutely hate trying on clothes at the store and I had my 2 kids with me so I just sort of guessed at what size I needed. Old Navy sizes are always so weird. Anyway, so I got home all excited about my new jeans and dun dun dun...they did not fit. They would not even go over my thighs. Needless to say I was devastated, it's not like I got crazy and bought a size 2. But, instead of storming back to the store and returning them with the idea of explaining to the cashier that they should label their jeans better because clearly these pants should fit, I kept them. I kept them knowing that one day they would fit. Today, I attempted to squeeze into my new, ready to be worn, jeans. Slowly they pulled up over my thighs, oh my could it be...and then yes, in the snap of a button, THEY FIT! Ah! I was so excited. And might I add, my a$$ looks amazing in them. This week has not been very great, mostly thanks to a horrible case of PMS, but none the less, the snapping of the button, totally put a smile on my face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment