Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Cupid, You're Awesome!

It looks like the little chubby baby with wings is flying around today, arrows and all. I have the best Valentine, ever. I love me some Dusty Frank. Hopefully everyone else has a wonderful day and finds the best kind of love in whoever is in your life.

This morning we woke up to a disaster thanks to our dogs. One of them, and they won't confess to which one, but one of them decided to use the bathroom in their kennel last night, so thankfully the weather is nice enough that I have the windows open airing the house out and my sweet Dusty took the kennel outside to be cleaned.

Fortuanally I am still feeling great after the awesome weekend that we had so those terrible dogs have yet to ruin my mood. We spent the entire weekend together, all four of us and it was amazing. As much as they drive me crazy I still looove every minute we get to be together. This weekend also taught me several things that I thought I would share. Please enjoy. :)

1.) People in public places get on my nerves and it takes a lot for me to keep my cool.
     ~ We went to Sams Club in hopes of getting some diapers and other household items that we use a lot so we could save a little money. However, after we successfully found our things we never even made it to the register. People would just stand in the isles, or have 2 or 3 buggys and block anyone from doing anything. Not only that but they were rude, they didn't care about anyone around them. The worst part was that some people, and I don't know how they do it, but some people will go out in public looking like they literally just rolled out of bed. Yes that sounds very superficial but oh I must stop myself right now because I could rant for hours about this.

2.)Dusty and I would give anything to have a little vacation just the two of us. No kids, no house chores, no work, just me and him. However that idea seems pretty much impossible so instead Dusty and I spent the weekend goofing off about which one of us is going to watch the kids. Let me give you an example; I handed Memphis and Austin to Dusty and told him to watch them for just a second because I needed to use the restroom. But I didn't use the restroom..hehe. I went into the bathroom, locked the door and laid down in the empty tub. I manage to get in a few minutes of solitude before my plan was discovered. Dusty and I did things like this to each other all weekend. It was pretty funny. We loove our kids but whew! sometimes being an adult is hard work.

3.) While this is something I have learned in more than a weekend, I still felt the need to share it. Some people on Facebook are just plain horrible. This can be taken in many different ways so feel free to take it as you may. There are the gamers and the ones that use the popular social network just to keep in touch. Then there are those that feel the need to share every detail of their life and love to emphazie on all the bad parts. To the gamers and keep in touch with your family & friends-er, I thank you, for making Facebook somewhat enjoyable. To the rest of you, do you think about what you are going to type before you actaully do it?

4.) If you have never been to the Go Fish exibit in Perry, you must go see this. I had to pretty much drag Dusty to it because he had no idea what he was going to, but once inside he was like a little kid at a candy store. It is like a mini aquarium that teaches about about fish, other animals that live in water, all the rivers and lakes in GA, and fishing. We had such a blast!

I as I wrap things up only to go start dinner I must confess that sometimes your child is way more put together than you are. I spent the entire day looking for the tv remote, only for Austin to walk in the door and find in within the first 5 minutes of being home. Want to know where it was? On the loveseat, plain as day, next to the pillows.

1 comment: